Get notified about upcoming auctions.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, bank transfers, cashier’s/personal checks, and cash will be accepted. All lot(s) paid for by check will be held for 3 business days for check to clear, any invoices paid for by a bad check will incur a $40 charge to be added to the new invoice.
Payments must be completed by 5:00 PM ET within 8 business days following the auction or the bidder will have a dispute placed against their bidding profile via the online platforms.
– Credit Card payments that are made to Helmuth Stone Gallery directly will incur a surcharge of 3.99% added to the total invoice amount. Customers that choose to pay by Cash, Check, Wire, or ACH have this surcharge waived.
– For Wire banking information, please email us at ([email protected]) and the form will be sent right over.
– Invoices totaling over $ 5,000 MUST be paid via WIRE TRANSFER in full (payment cannot be split-up).
– All silver, gold and/or jewelry lots or invoices containing said lots MUST be paid for via WIRE TRANSFER, no other forms of payment will be accepted.
– Any fees associated with processing a WIRE TRANSFER must be paid for by PAYOR and cannot be taken out of the payment amount.
– International buyer’s that are new to Helmuth Stone Gallery may be requested to make payment via wire transfer (this discretion is up to Helmuth Stone Gallery)
– Buyer’s Premium: Helmuth Stone Gallery has a 22% in-house buyer’s premium added to the hammer price of all sold items. Online bidders have a 25% buyer’s premium added to the hammer price of all sold items.
– Due to the 2018 ruling by the United States Supreme Court in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc, companies may now be held liable for collecting out-of-state sales tax based on the zip code an item(s) is shipped to. This varies based on the state and company due to the new nexus laws being put into effect. Because of this new law, invoices may now contain sales tax based on the zip code provided by your bidding profile.payment link (Click here)